Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Waiting Game

For starters- I officially decided on Tanzania. The next step is waiting to hear back from them.. and hopefully it happens soooooon! This whole waiting thing is pretty tough. I just want to know now so I can start officially planning but I'll be patient.. for now at least ;)

Next- I've changed my hair. It's a little less blonde than before. My hair stylist advised me to get back to the my natural hair color because I probably won't be able to keep up with it in Africa. Makes total sense. However, I had a complete mental break down over it (which is so silly). I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it was probably because this was my first big "change" for Africa. Which, again, sounds silly but except for telling everyone and putting some change in a piggy bank I haven't really made any changes in my day to day life so this was the first step! (Not to worry though- it grew on me and now I'm rockin' it!)

Well, I guess that's all for today. I will probably be posting again pretty soon to give my opinions on the Price Lab School situation that's happening at UNI. I guess this is my own kind of cliff hanger ;)

Have a wonderful day,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment